Smart Choice Shingle and Metal Roofs offer superior protection for your home against leaks caused by roof settling and extreme weather. Our roofs come with a Lifetime ltd. warranty for peace of mind, and a variety of styles, colors, and price to suit your taste.
SHINGLE ROOF FEATURES
- Custom-Designed Color Palette… Specially designed to complement your home’s exterior color scheme.
- Extra-Dimensional… Optimized construction and advanced color application techniques result in an extra-dimensional look.
- Great Value… Architecturally stylish, but practically priced — with a Lifetime ltd. warranty.
- Safer… Class A fire rating from Underwriters Laboratories, the highest rating possible.
- High Performance… Designed with Advanced Protection® Technology, which minimizes the use of natural resources while providing superior protection for your home.
- Stays In Place… Dura Grip™ Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand high winds.
- Peace Of Mind… Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty.
METAL ROOF FEATURES
Boral SteelTM Stone Coated Roofing offers five distinct profiles that will enhance the curb appeal and value of any home while providing durability, performance and protection that will last.
- 50-Year Limited Warranty*
- Fire Resistant* Materials
- Hail Stone Penetration Warranty*
- Lightweight 1.5-lbs/sq-ft.
- 120 mph Wind Warranty *
- Energy-Efficient Above-Sheathing Ventilation*
* Refer to the Resources section of our website at www.BoralRoof.com
Get Your FREE ROOFING Estimate
A roof is the most important investment to your home, and we hope that this page gave you more information about the many perks you can expect with our selection. Smart Choice Windows and More aims to provide the premium solutions you desire, with the price tags you can easily afford. We are a fully insured company, and we do offer financing for your convenience.
Contact Smart Choice Windows and More for a FFEE, No Pressure Quote.
2. Free Visit
We will send an experienced field representative to your home. The representative will help answer any questions or concerns you may have.
3. Evaluate & Estimate
Based on your wants and needs, we will provide you several options that will meet your satisfaction.