Smart Choice double-hung windows are designed to provide superior insulation to your home, while also providing great durability against the harsh weathers of Cleveland, Ohio. They come with a weather-tight seal designed to help water smoothly fall off, which prevents rain damage from occurring over time. Want a window that doesn’t require mind-numbing amounts of cleaning to keep it's elegance? The tilt-in construction of these windows allow for easy cleaning, removing hours of work over time. Double-hung windows also do an excellent job of eliminating drafts in your home by utilizing the multiple barriers and enhancing thermal performance.
DOUBLE-HUNG WINDOW FEATURES
- Minimal Maintenance and Easy Operation with tilt-in feature, contoured lift-rails and pre tensioned, dual pulley Block & Tackle balance system
- Advanced, Triple Weather-Stripping Seals for top efficiency performance
- Polyurethane Window Frame Insulation provides added comfort and the ultimate in energy efficiency
- Coved Interior Glazing Bead for added elegance
- Added Security with recessed pick resistant locks
- Extruded Aluminum Screen Frame with Heavy-Duty Aluminum Corner Reinforcements for years of worry-free performance
- Double Contoured Narrow-Line Window Design to emulate the
look of traditional wood-frame windows
Decrease your energy bills with our
Looking to improve the design of your home and decrease your energy bills? Our energy package is the most comprehensive package on the market, including a Low-E glass and argon gas to provide the best thermal glass performance and glare reduction you can find.
Get Your FREE Windows Replacement Estimate
Replacement windows are an important investment to your home, and we hope that this page gave you more information about the many perks you can expect with our selection. Smart Choice Windows and More aims to provide the premium solutions you desire, with the price tags you can easily afford. We are a fully insured company, and we do offer financing for your convenience.
Contact Smart Choice Windows and More for a FFEE, No Pressure Quote.
2. Free Visit
We will send an experienced field representative to your home. The representative will help answer any questions or concerns you may have.
3. Evaluate & Estimate
Based on your wants and needs, we will provide you several options that will meet your satisfaction.