BAY & BOW WINDOWS
The bay and bow window ensures years of quality service due to the factory-finished support members that stabilize the unit. The stainless steel hardware and vinyl construction adds to this by removing the need for maintenance or painting. When you choose bay and bow windows for your window replacement, you better be prepared to add a whole new level of style and view to your home. With a wide set and real birch wood, they add a special elegance to your home while also providing you with a stunning view. Both durable and stylish, this window is an excellent addition to any home.
BAY & BOW WINDOW FEATURES
- Bow Window designed with 3, 4, 5 or 6 equal lites, all set at 10° angles, for versatile window design
- High quality seatboards, headboards and side panels are manufactured from furniture grade 1 1⁄8” thick oak veneer plywood (versus typical 3⁄4” thick plywood)
- Bay Window consists of 3 lites, with side windows configured at 30° or 45° angles
- Optional woodgrain laminates eliminate the need to paint or stain the interior, while providing easier maintenance and greater durability
- An anti-water penetration system (installed between frame and seatboard) helps protect home against water and moisture damage
Decrease your energy bills with our
Looking to improve the design of your home and decrease your energy bills? Our energy package is the most comprehensive package on the market, including a Low-E glass and argon gas to provide the best thermal glass performance and glare reduction you can find.
Get Your FREE Windows Replacement Estimate
Replacement windows are an important investment to your home, and we hope that this page gave you more information about the many perks you can expect with our selection. Smart Choice Windows and More aims to provide the premium solutions you desire, with the price tags you can easily afford. We are a fully insured company, and we do offer financing for your convenience.
Contact Smart Choice Windows and More for a FFEE, No Pressure Quote.
2. Free Visit
We will send an experienced field representative to your home. The representative will help answer any questions or concerns you may have.
3. Evaluate & Estimate
Based on your wants and needs, we will provide you several options that will meet your satisfaction.